Pomegranates & Berries Garden Party - Iced Tea (Makes 16L)
Grass, parasol and table ready! Our super fruity and a little tart blend of berries and pomegranate delivers a thirst-quenching refreshing sidekick to your favourite outdoor meals.
1 tea bag makes 3L of refreshing iced tea. Each pack contains 4 large tea bags.
Rain City Tea Co. is committed to bringing to you certified Organic tea in plastic-free packaging. Our iced teas use only natural ingredients and compostable packaging materials.
Ingredients: Organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, organic cinnamon, organic orange peel, natural flavour, and organic dried pomegranate powder.
To make the perfect jug of refreshing iced tea:
- In a heat resistant jug place, one iced tea bag and add 1L (4 cups) of hot water (96ºC)
- Brew the hot tea for 2-3 minutes. If you like strong tea, you can brew it for up to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag. Our tea bags are compostable so they can go straight in the compost bin!
- Add 1.5L (6 cups) of cold water.
- Serve over ice (You'll need roughly 8 cups of ice).
A note to the wise: do not keep the iced tea for more than 48hrs.
A tip to the curious: you can add 2L of cold water to your brewed tea and chill in the fridge overnight instead of serving over ice.
A hint to the sweet-toothed: If you like your tea sweet, add sweetener after step 3 but before step 4 to allow the sweetener dissolve in hot water. You can use monk fruit for a sugar-free option or cane sugar for an original taste. The choice is yours!